Sunday, November 22, 2009

Starting a new


Well here I am starting over again at 27 kinda cool. So why not start fresh with a new blog. Here is my disclaimer I suppose: I am truly a blond I mean no offence to anyone so don't take any what I will put on here is truly what I am thinking and feeling. With this fresh start I have and am learning to set boundary's with people and that I cant please all that many people so I wont be trying anymore. Living my life I suppose lighter and more honest not only with my self but with others, by this I mean I am a notorious People pleas er and let me tell you that is exhausting so I have quit. Living my life these days for me and my babies. Hope you find humor and amusement in my thoughts/blogs as I find even my "tragedy's" comical in the end. So stop by leave a coment and I llok forward to reading about you too!

3 comments:

  1. Jess, I have missed you tons! I am totally a people pleaser too and it is a waste of time. Running around trying to be everything to everyone leaves you exhausted and empty. I am working on me too. Good for you and your fresh start. I feel like I need to have fresh starts over and over and over again. I hope you can come down for one of the holidays and we can talk. I love how honest you always are and I can say what is really on my mind with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I am so happy to see you blogging again-I love you more for not being a people pleaser, You just end up spreading yourself out thin. Was that picture on your main page taken at church?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rach I am in Cali now we should get together I am here until the 2nd woo hoo and Katie no my main I took at an army ball...oh the side pic lol yeah took it at church

    ReplyDelete