Sunday, January 17, 2010

Back to school


Back to school back to school to prove to dad that I'm not a fool. LOL great song by Adam Sandler. But no seriously I have finished my first week back to school full time yikes. But it has started with a good bang. my first paper has already been graded and I got a 100%. wooo hoo in 20months I will have my associates degree yea!!!! Working towards a Masters in psychology. Woot woot then I can be the sugar ma ma!!!!!

with this full work load I work on call at the lovely Savannah Day spa and I turned in my 2 weeks notice on post a month ago so in this week I was offered a considerable promotion. I respectfully have declined and will be of the schedule by February although they will be keeping me on pay roll LOL. I suck at quiting. So this is what is going on.

Oh we are looking to move 45 minutes south as well so we have been house hunting looking to move in by March 15th. Alison is ready to potty train and Taylor is still the awesome mommies helper. Nick is in Iraq kicking butt and taking names running of almost no sleep. He is the man. Oh and Brown will be leaving at the end of the month as he is PCSing (moving) back to Hawaii.

This is the update in a nutshell

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally jealous that you are getting Ali all potty trained. Brooklyn seems interested, but she doesn't talk very well, so having her tell me she needs to go would be difficult. You have to tell me about Nick and are you moving to FL? Now that Mike is moving to Hawaii, how do you split custody, or do you? SO many questions. Sorry, I should just call you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey No nick is stationed here so stayn in GA. I have Primary custody so the babies stay with me But when ever michael can afford there flights they will see him...course if we are going to Hawaii I wouldnt keep them from him. Oh Nick is MR. Wonderful he was my best friend through the horrible stuff he was my shoulder I cryed on so cleqcia what ever but how do you not Fall for your best friend that makes you the better version of yourself and makes you comftorbale being yourself, Or the guy that tells you are wonderful when your face is swollen and puffy from crying and you have snot drowling out your nose. Yeah Nick is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete