Sunday, January 17, 2010

NO cats for the AliKat


So in case you didn't no Alison's nick name is AliKat with a nick name like this you would think she would have a serious affinity to cats. OH the contrary LOL. This girl has a HATRED/Fear of cats that makes me laugh to the point of tears (I am a mean mommy)We first found out her fear and hatred for cats when the AWESOME Ulmer clan came to town and we went to a southern crab shack. I say southern because the restaurant is motted by alligator pits with "gator" feeding stations and all.Well we are seated and enjoying the yummy food when a cute yellow Tabbie cat comes strolling up and under Alis seat I say "alison look a Kitty cat" she looks down and sees a tail twitching right next to her and losses her mind I pull her out of her high chair to see the cat and this only furthers her crying with big crocodile tears, I care her out side to calm her down thinking it was just cause it surprised her. Mind you calming my child that is afraid of cats by looking at the alligators so once calmed down by alligator's. I carie her in to the restaurant. Oh man to funny she would not keep her head still she was looking over her shoulder like it was a ninja kitty and going to attack her at any moment LOL she saw it again and it was done for the night we had to leave. Now flash forward to my hilarity of today. We are climbing the stairs to our apartments tonight and we are on the second floor I see the cat right by our landing not thinking to much of it we make it 3 steps from the cat when it decides to move and alison losses her mind she flipped out you would have though I threw her down the stairs there was no calming her down till She locked the door and then she kept looking out the sliding door to make sure no evil kitty would be getting in. I had the hardest time not laughing out loud while trying to calm my inconsolably AliKat.Me thinks we will never be owning a cat and AliKats nickname will be changed once she is able to LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment